"...enabling each student to be a productive citizen and life-long learner."
- School gates open at 7:15 a.m. Please do not drop or send walkers to school before 7:15 a.m.
- School start time is 8:30 a.m. Students must be in class by 8:30 a.m. or will be considered tardy and must obtain a tardy slip from the main office.
- School gates are closed between 8:35 a.m. and 2:40 p.m. Only one gate will be open for safety reasons.
- VISITORS ON CAMPUS MUST obtain a visitor's pass in the main office before proceeding to any area on campus. This is for the safety of everyone. Thank you for your cooperation.
- Please follow traffic directions by school staff during arrival and dismissal times. NO LEFT TURNS AT EXIT GATE to prevent congestion of buses and cars leaving campus.
- CHANGE OF TRANSPORTATION - Parents/Guardians must provide a written note of any changes with their child's regular transportation mode (i.e. walkers, car riders, and bus riders). Please, no phone calls. Contact the Principal for emergencies and update the school's emergency files if there is a permanent change for the school year.
- ABSENCES - Students are required to bring a written excuse note from a parent or guardian after every absence. Absences of three consecutive days require a doctor's note.
- Donations of new or used uniforms are accepted in the Main Office.
- I-Recycle Program - Drop off aluminum cans only between 7:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. Please, do not include trash in plastic bags.
WETTENGEL WEDNESDAY SCHEDULE FOR THE MONTH OF NOVEMBER!
- Jan. 9 - Career theme: Engineering, manufacturing, and technology. Dress up like an engineer, architect,surveyor, or someone from the construction industry.
- Jan. 16 - National Hat Day. Wear any kind of hat.
- Jan. 23 - Martin Luther King, Jr. Day. Wear something that symbolizes peace.
Hafa Adai parents, guardians, and students! If you would like us to add or update a part of the site, please let us know in the comments section. We'll try our best to carry out requests, of course with the approval from our administration. We look forward to your comments! =)
- WES Tech Team
- WES Tech Team