"...enabling each student to be a productive citizen and life-long learner."
Hours of Operation
Please click the link below for new student registration information.
Website counter restarted on 1/23/17.
- School gates open at 7:15 a.m. Please do not drop or send walkers to school before 7:15 a.m.
- School start time is 8:30 a.m. Students must be in class by 8:30 a.m. or will be considered tardy and must obtain a tardy slip from the main office.
- School gates are closed between 8:35 a.m. and 2:40 p.m. Only one gate will be open for safety reasons.
- Please follow traffic directions by school staff during arrival and dismissal times. NO LEFT TURNS AT EXIT GATE to prevent congestion of buses and cars leaving campus.
- Families who have relocated out of Wettengel's attendance area must officially withdraw before School Year 2018-2019 begins.
- Parents/Guardians must provide a written note of any changes with their child's regular transportation mode (i.e. walkers, car riders, and bus riders). Please, no phone calls. Contact the Principal for emergencies and update the school's emergency files if there is a permanent change for the school year.
- Students are required to bring an excuse note after every absence. Absences more than two days require a doctor's note.
- Donations of new or used uniforms are accepted in the Main Office.
- I-Recycle Program - Drop off aluminum cans only between 7:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. Please, do not include trash in plastic bags.
Hafa Adai parents, guardians, and students! If you would like us to add or update a part of the site, please let us know in the comments section. We'll try our best to carry out requests, of course with the approval from our administration. We look forward to your comments! =)
- WES Tech Team
- WES Tech Team