"...enabling each student to be a productive citizen and life-long learner."
Hours of Operation
Please click the link below for new student registration information.
Website counter restarted on 1/23/17.
- School gates open at 7:15 a.m. Please do not drop or send walkers to school before 7:15 a.m.
- School start time is 8:30 a.m. Students must be in class by 8:30 a.m. or will be considered tardy and must obtain a tardy slip from the main office.
- School gates are closed between 8:35 a.m. and 2:40 p.m. Only one gate will be open for safety reasons.
- VISITORS ON CAMPUS MUST obtain a visitor's pass in the main office before proceeding to any area on campus. This is for the safety of everyone. Thank you for your cooperation.
- Please follow traffic directions by school staff during arrival and dismissal times. NO LEFT TURNS AT EXIT GATE to prevent congestion of buses and cars leaving campus.
- CHANGE OF TRANSPORTATION - Parents/Guardians must provide a written note of any changes with their child's regular transportation mode (i.e. walkers, car riders, and bus riders). Please, no phone calls. Contact the Principal for emergencies and update the school's emergency files if there is a permanent change for the school year.
- ABSENCES - Students are required to bring a written excuse note from a parent or guardian after every absence. Absences of three consecutive days require a doctor's note.
Congratulations to our athletes that participated in the Kids' Athletics Competition on May 18 at the Dededo Sports Complex! Wettengel placed 1st in the event!
Awesome job to our WES Math Olympiad team that challenged more than 20 public and private schools in the Math Olympiad Island Wide Competition! Our Binadu placed 4th, being one of the top public schools on the island!
WETTENGEL WEDNESDAY SCHEDULE FOR THE MONTH
Hafa Adai parents, guardians, and students! If you would like us to add or update a part of the site, please let us know in the comments section. We'll try our best to carry out requests, of course with the approval from our administration. We look forward to your comments! =)
- WES Tech Team
- WES Tech Team